Located at the southern tip of Loch Lomond near the town of Balloch, we are easily accessible via the A82 coming north from Glasgow.
Directions from the south:
- M6 - The end of the motorway leads onto the A74
- A74 - Becomes the M74
- M74 - Exit at junction 4, leading onto M73
- M73 - Exit at junction 2, leading onto M8 Glasgow City Centre (Westbound)
- A8 - Exit at junction 30, leading onto M898
- M898 - Becomes A898 Erskine Bridge
- A898 - Erskine Bridge, keep to left hand lane when crossing the bridge. Join A82
- A82 - Follow Loch Lomond signs.